Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Model Mayhem Photographer #1468252

I am now "Model Mayhem Photographer #1468252". It took several tweaks to my profile and adding all ten pictures my free account allows before I was added. Of course they don't tell you why you were denied in the first place rather point you to what is required and hope you get it right the next time. On my second and final try I must have added something that they liked. Check me out and tell me what you think. Link

Now the search for local models starts. My portfolio is pretty shallow currently containing a lot of nature pics and several weddings. I am looking to expand it and add some pretty girls, cloths optional, and guys.

If you think you have a look that you want to offer up for me to photograph or just the courage and confidence in your own skin then by all means hit me up and we can set up a time and place for a shoot.

No comments:

Post a Comment